Systems Research and Development
– Collect, interpret and communicate data from content platform and distribution channels to help shape product and content direction and operation
– Identify technical needs and requirements to help optimize content and product operation, communicate and work as a connection point between content team and product team to ensure those requirements are implemented
– Help define new features and improve existing features to align to product vision.
– Analyze the content performances monthly from our social network channels, including Facebook and Zalo, and report it regularly.
– Work closely with Product team to give timely advice and act swiftly on matters involving content and operation on company’s platform
Skills and Qualifications
– Bachelor Degree in information technology or software engineering
-At least 02 years of experience in mobile and PC platforms (digital) product management
-Experience with digital content platform is an advantage
– Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Similar web, Facebook Business Management and Insights, Google Ad Word, Google Display Network. Expertise in other analytics tools is an advantage
– Good Excel skill
– Good skills in interpreting technical specifications into actionable items
– Fluency in English is an advantage
– Ability to multitask; good inter-personal skills and team work